Monday, March 23, 2009

Critique # 2 of remix projects

When I saw this project I loved it. When he explained it I didn’t realize how much work and how many pictures he had used to make this. The drawing of the dragon actually reminded me of Puter that I and my father collect. I actually thought it was until he showed that it was a drawing that he put upon a ball. The ball was actually really well done and blended excellently.
The fingers in the picture, I don’t believe was truly necessary. I understood that he didn’t want the item just floating there but it could work without it. Especially since he had words that surrounded the picture and in a way it frames it. Also I might have darkened the Dragon just a bit so that it would look better on the globe.
The parts that I would totally take as an idea from his piece is the way he made the blended the pictures that he put into the globe. I also like the fact that you can’t tell how many pictures he had used either. The fact that he layered them and then made them look like one picture in the globe is what makes me like it even more. I would also like to learn how to darken things like he did with the dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment