Sunday, March 15, 2009

Remix Project

Remix Project

My webcite is just not wanting to work for me.

For my remix project I decided to take a picture of me and my best friend Kim and remake it into something new. I used Gimp to change the hair and eyes and railing color. I lowered the intensity ofthe coloring and colored it over the area which I wanted to change. I changed my friend’s hair topurple and my hair to blue and her eyes to red and mine to dark blue. Her lips I decided to changeinto a darker red bringing them out more.
After I changed the colors I move on to writing Best Friend upon our clothing. I wanted to smearit in but it was making it hard to see. So I tried another method by changing the color of the writing but that did not work either. So I just decided to make it bold and just swop the colorsin the writing on the clothing helping it pop out more.

For the railings after changing them to brown I want to add some earthy touch to it. So noticed in the button that gave you the chose on what size you wanted for the coloring also had shapingand design choices. I started playing around and putting things on the picture until I found whatI was looking for. I put the leaves on while raising the capacity on the intensity of the picture. Then I found the fire fly of spots that are in the shape of a heart in my picture. I started swirlingit around until I was satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment