Saturday, April 4, 2009

critique 3

When I was going through the live journals I noticed a journal called the F#%$ you list. It was a list of people ranting about something or someone that pissed them off. It was very interesting reading them and all were very bold. Most of them started with the statement, “F*@# you!, “ at the beginning of every statement. Even though this page was very vulgar and blunt it had its own kind of personality that gave it life. I couldn’t help but laugh or agree with some of the statements. It really showed the personality of the writer and showed how much they believed in something.

The way that it took advantage of the digital aspect is the fact that it wasn’t just one paper under another of rants. It was like a bulletin that had an explosion of personality when you opened it. I one that actually framed the work so that it popped out more in certain parts and made it seem like they were actually yelling right in front of you. They were all well written beside the fact that they were all cussing like sailors through most of it.

To say that I would ever post my feelings about someone or something on a journal like this I don’t know. I would be too scared that the person who I am talking about would read it and get offended. But I do like the idea of it and the way it probably helps a lot of people in relieving their stress and their issues that they are having in their lives. I might have the guts to do it one day, but that would be a day that is not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment