Monday, April 20, 2009

Critique 4

The Project that caught my eye the most was the one that was like a story where you can choose your own destiny. I use to love reading those books as a kid and never really thought that they could be done on the computer or at least be as good as the book form. The one thing I liked a lot about this project is that they added famous people in it which kind of gave you a comic relief feel.
As I went through the story, dying most of the time, I found myself not as interested in the story but really just in seeing if I would live. Each choice seemed to be really short paragraphs that really didn’t give much info on what was going on and/or on what everything around them looked like. It was sometimes hard for me to imagine completely or get myself into the story. I know that it was meant to random and out of the blue, but maybe it was too random in the way it didn’t make much since.
Overall I would change the length of the stories so there is more interest in the story then just guessing which button to choose. Also what I would like to see is more characters and since they went with the famous people I would like to see more of them. It would make it fun and exciting to have to choose between two famous actors or rock stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment