Monday, May 4, 2009

Manifesto second time around


My Manifesto is pretty much still on track with what I wish to do and be. there really isn't anything I would change but more add on. Like the fact that instead of me working alone to make these books/mangas my friend and I are putting our books together to make one awesome series! Of course our books are going to be by themselves at first but slowly our main characters will meet and they will be joined in one book as their adventures together begin. This though is only for one of my future books called Special. The other book called Tohru Kokoro will be all mine because that one is based off a dream that I had and that one I have been working on since I was like in 7th grade! I know that my books are going to be good, but my trur dream is for it to become an anime and then maybe, just maybe a live action film. I know that the author doesn't get much from that but I still think it would be sooo cool to see your work being played out right before your eyes.

Anime is still a big deal in my life and without it I truely don't know where I would be. I guess I should really be thanking my brother for bringing me into this world. I doubt he realized how much of an effect anime would have on me when I was a kid. Actually I don't even think I even knew myself, but Im glad it happened. I know that when I grow up and have kids I am going to have them into anime and have them dress up as characters too! I also want a large room like a library full of just manga! Maybe with my books I will become rich enough to have that! hehe!

Over all I think my Manifesto is spot on and a hunderd percent correct! I will one day become a famous writer and have a manga/novel out that everyone will want to read. Like the famous Harry Potter book, but way better than Twilight! hahah! GO VAMPIRES!

No comments:

Post a Comment